1. How to understand that I am registered to participate in the conference?
When registering on the conference website, the message “Thank you for registration” is displayed. This means that the organizers have received your data.
The organizers will contact each of the participants by phone, written in an application form. If for some reason you have not indicated a phone number when submitting an application, contact us at the hotline number 8-800-550-80-44.
2. Until what date can I register?
Registration is extended until May, 15.
3. How to receive the personal official invitation letter to the conference?
4. Will there be a journal with materials of the conference?
Yes, an electronic journal will be released, which will be sent by e-mail to each participant. All papers published in the journal will be included in the RISC database.
5. What are the languages of the papers?
Conference working languages are Russian and English.
6. Is participation without presentation possible? If I send a paper, will it be published in a journal?
Yes. All papers of the participants (with or without presentation) will be published in the journal of the conference and included in the RISC database. Papers for publication in the RSCI are accepted until May, 20.
Instructions for submission of papers for publication (RISC)
7. Will my paper be published on the Web of Science?
In the Web of Science, only papers submitted to the Conference "Business Cooperation", which is held as part of the international scientific and practical conference "Northern Europe, Pskov and with subject the organizational of 9 000 rubles / 120 Euro.
Papers for publication in the Web of Science are accepted until May, 1.
Instructions for submitting papers for publication (Web of Science)
8. How to get to Pskov?
All the routes and services that participants of the conference may need, you can find HERE. For participants there is a transfer from St. Petersburg and back by the University buses.
9. Is there payment for travel and accommodation?
Accommodation at the expense of the host University is guaranteed for student delegations (up to 10 people) with 1 accompanying person.
The transfer is at the expense of the participants, with the exception of transfer from St. Petersburg and back by the buses of the University.
Information about hotels in Pskov for self-booking and payment can be found HERE.
10. The conference program should have been updated, where to find a new version?
The conference website presents an updated program of events, which includes three blocks: scientific, business and youth. Conference participants will enjoy round tables, panel discussions, exhibitions, strategic sessions, as well as master classes and open lectures by well-known speakers.
11. Where can I address for help with registration, accommodation and transfer issues?
For the convenience of participants, a list of curators in areas of admission with contact information was compiled.
Information Policy and Public Relations Department